Software-Generated One-Time Passwords
SafeNet’s MobilePASS family of one-time password (OTP) software authentication solutions combines the security of proven two-factor strong authentication with the convenience, simplicity, and ease of use of OTPs generated on personal mobile devices or PCs. By turning a mobile phone into a two-factor authentication device, organizations save significantly on hardware and deployment costs, while users benefit by not having to carry an additional hardware token around with them.
Access Control for Remote and Local Networks
Compatible with the broadest range of mobile clients, MobilePASS provides powerful identity protection and convenient access control for remote access systems, such as VPNs, Citrix applications, Cloud applications, Outlook Web Access, and Web portals. It also offers strong authentication for secure local network access.
Superior Deployment and Management
Offering automatic one-step installation and policy-based activation, which determines the token configuration, MobilePASS significantly reduces deployment complexities, IT administration overhead, and cost when implementing strong authentication for thousands of users. Web-based self-service portals offer 24x7 support for users, further reducing help desk calls and overall true cost of ownership (TCO).
Sophisticated security capabilities, including standards-based activation and dynamic seeding, allow organizations to optimize the balance between ease-of-use and TCO without compromising on security. In addition, central management of MobilePASS alongside other SafeNet authentication solutions enables organizations to adopt a layered approach to security by deploying different authentication devices and methods for different groups of users.
How MobilePASS Works
View Features & Benefits
Policy-based Token Configuration
- Time-sync and event-based OTP
- Challenge response
- Configurable PIN and token policy
- Multi-domain support – Allows several tokens to be deployed within the same MobilePASS app, and for each 'token' to be separately used to access different resources
- Automatic one-step installation and activation
- Policy-based activation determines token configuration
- BES one-click installation and activation
- Highly secure standards-based activation
- Dynamic re-seeding means organizations control their own seed data
- Enables organizations to implement a layered security approach for different risk profiles
- PIN protection
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1* certified Crypto Library ensures security and integrity of MobilePASS cryptographic modules
- Allows optional end-to-end app branding
- Enables embedding OTP-based authentication within existing apps
- Supported programming languages: Java for Android, Objective C for iOS, and C++ for Windows desktop
*Support may vary by platform
- Automated deployment and activation reduces IT administration and simplifies installation for end users
- Streamlined management enables centralized and automated administration, provisioning, deployment, and revocation
- Superior software security mechanisms enable organizations to optimize the balance between TCO and security
- Convenient, simple, and easy to use for employees and customers
- Complements SafeNet’s broad range of OTP and certificate-based authentication solutions, allowing organizations to tailor security to use cases and risk levels
- Ensures compliance with local and international regulations
Supported Management Software
- SafeNet Authentication Service
- SafeNet Authentication Management
- SafeNet Authenticatino Management Express (SafeWord 2008)
Supported Operating Systems
Mobile*: BlackBerry, iOS, Java, J2ME, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7
- SMS/E-mail delivery
PC: Mac OS, Windows
* SafeNet Authentication Service currently supports iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows desktops
*Supported integrations may slightly vary by platform
VPNs – all leading vendors, e.g. Cisco, Check Point, IBM, etc.
VDI – all leading vendors, e.g. Citrix, VMware, AWS
SaaS applications – all leading vendors supporting SAML 2.0, e.g. GoogleApps, Office 365, SalesForce.Com, ZenDesk, ShareFile, RemedyForce, etc.
Web-based portals – all leading vendors, e.g. IIS, Outlook Web Access (OWA),harePoint, ERP platforms, etc.
Local network access – all leading vendors, e.g. Windows, Oracle, IBM
Event OTP - HOTP HMAC-SHA256
Time OTP - TOTP HMAC-SHA256
C-R - OCRA HMAC-SHA256
View How To Buy