eToken PRO is a USB-based authenticator that provides strong user authentication and cost-effective password management. With this two-factor authentication token solution, organizations can easily and effectively expand business opportunities by providing secure network access, improve data security through enhanced encryption and digital signing, and reduce costs and vulnerabilities through superior password management.
eToken PRO is a USB device that users can carry with them wherever they go. Digital credentials are securely stored and easily available.
Easy to Use
In order to authenticate with eToken PRO, users simply plug the device into the USB port and enter their eToken password.
eToken PRO supports all eToken PKI and password management applications, as well as software development tools for seamless integration with third-party applications. In addition, eToken PRO can be customized to include RFID, logo printing, and unique colors for branding purposes.
Easy to Implement
By supporting industry standard security interfaces and systems, the eToken PRO USB device ensures easy integration with your organization's current infrastructure and security strategy.
The eToken PRO USB device allows strong user authentication and a variety of flexible security solutions without requiring any special readers or complex back-end infrastructure.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/ R2, Windows 7, Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS X; Linux
API & standards support
PKCS#11 v2.01, Microsoft CAPI, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certificate storage, SSL v3, IPsec/IKE
72K (Java Virtual Machine)
On-board security algorithms
RSA 1024-bit / 2048-bit, DES, 3DES, SHA1
- FIPS 140-2 L2&3 (full device)
- Common Criteria EAL4/EAL5 (smart card chip and OS for Cardos versions)
- Common Criteria EAL4+ (smartcard chip for Java versions)
(Certifications differ per model; please inquire)
52 x 16 x 8 mm (2.05 x 0.63 x 0.31 inches)
ISO specification support
Support for ISO 7816-1 to 4 specifications
0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
0-100% without condensation
Water resistance certification
IP X8 – IEC 529
USB Type A (Universal Serial Bus)
Hard molded plastic, tamper evident
Memory data retention
At least 10 years
Memory cell rewrites
View Feature & Benefits
At least 500,000
- FIPS 140-2 and 3
- Common Criteria EAL4+ (smart card chip)
- Tamper-resistant casing
View How to Buy
- Improves productivity by allowing employees and partners to securely access corporate resources
- Enables advanced certificate-based applications such as digital signature and pre-boot authentication
- Enables compliance with security and privacy standards (FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria (CC)
- Portable USB device: no special reader needed
- Simple and easy to use – no training or technical know-how needed
- Expand security applications through on-board Java applets
- Enhance marketing and branding initiatives with private labelling and color options